|Spray capacity||14.2 L/hr||Mean droplet diameter||10–30 μm (*1)||Power consumption||210 W (50 Hz), 250 W (60 Hz) (*2)|
|Water pressure||6.0 MPa||Air pressure||-||Air consumption||-|
• This energy-efficient cooling unit produces Semi-Dry Fog® (*1) which is dispersed over a larger area using a fan (fog fan/ mist fan).
• It reduces temperatures by 3–5℃ with evaporative cooling of fog.
• Pump and water tank inclusive type (mobile cart type) that doesn't require a fixed installation space.
• This cooling fan unit is useful for prevention of heatstroke, dust dispersion, etc.
• Spray volume is 14.2 L/hr (at 6 MPa), making it suitable for use in small spaces.
*1) We define Semi-Dry Fog® as a fog with a mean droplet diameter (mean fog droplet size) of 10–30 μm.
Because this fine fog does not include large droplets which can result in wetting, it provides superb performance quality for human users.
"Dry mist," despite its similar name, has no specified droplet diameter as part of its definition. Dry mist droplet sizes vary significantly by producer and product.
*2) Power supply: 100 VAC (50 Hz/ 60 Hz)
Note: CLJ-CSA is the successor to the model CLJ-CSA-F.
Outdoor cooling: Cooling directly toward people, heatstroke prevention, heat reduction for heat-extreme working environments
Humidification: Dust suppression, preventing dryness, health care
[Production / Processing Factory]
• Protecting workers from heatstroke, preventing dryness
[Waste Processing and Recycling Centers]
• Preventing dust dispersion inside buildings, protecting workers from heatstroke, health care
[Gymnasiums, Martial Arts Dojos, Soccer Fields, Tennis Courts, Athletic Fields/Facilities]
• Preventing heatstroke among athletes, preventing declines in practice/drill efficiency due to high temperatures
• High temperature countermeasure during inspections and maintenance operations, preventing heatstroke among workers, boosting work efficiency and maintenance quality
[Wholesale Markets and Meat Processing Facilities]
• Cooling of facility staff/visitors, reducing stress among industrial-use livestock
Industries in which this product is used
Steelmaking, Pollution control, Machinery, Paper & Pulp, Printing, Food products, Agriculture, Livestock, Automotive manufacturing, Environment and Entertainment, Schools, Sports facilities