• Hydraulic cooling system producin…
|Spray capacity||18.9 L/hr||Mean droplet diameter||10–30 μm (*1)||Power consumption||207 W (50 Hz), 234 W (60Hz) (*2)|
|Water pressure||6.0 MPa||Air pressure||-||Air consumption||-|
• This cooling device sprays Semi-Dry Fog® (*1) and includes a large parasol for shade.
• It reduces temperatures by 3–5℃ with evaporative cooling of fog.
• Installation is easy. All you need to run it is just tap water and connection to a household power outlet (100 VAC).
• When not in use, Fog Parasol can be easily folded and stored compactly.
*1) We define Semi-Dry Fog® as a fog with a mean droplet diameter (mean fog droplet size) of 10–30 μm.
Because this fog system uses fine droplets and does not include large droplets which can result in wetting of objects and surfaces, it provides superb performance quality for human users.
"Dry mist", despite its similar same, has no specified droplet diameter as part of its definition. Dry mist droplet sizes vary significantly by producer and product.
*2) Power supply: 100 VAC (50 Hz/ 60 Hz)
• Cooling directly toward people, heatstroke prevention, creating comfortable cool spots
Industries in which this product is used
Outdoor cafés, Restaurants, School grounds, Sports facilities, Parks/Gardens, Seaside, Outdoor summer events