COOLSAVE-D Fog Cooling Unit for air conditioner outdoor units
|Spray capacity||25.8 ℓ/hr (*1)||Mean droplet diameter||-||Power consumption||-|
|Water pressure||0.25 MPa||Air pressure||-||Air consumption||-|
• The COOLSAVE-D utilizes fine fog evaporative cooling to cool air conditioner outdoor units.
• This product reduces electricity usage by up to 10% and helps cut costs during summer peak-usage periods.
• Offers outstanding water-saving performance.
• Offers automated operation via setting of temperature, time, etc.
*1) This spray capacity is of COOLSAVE-D-10 (model suitable for 10HP air conditioner units).
Spray capacity varies by the model and spray pressure.
COOLSAVE-D-20 (model for 20HP air conditioner units): 51.6 L/hr
• Cooling of outdoor units used for cooling and refrigeration equipment
Industries in which this product is used
The above drawing is one example (of COOLSAVE-D-10). Contact us for details.
For units over 20 horsepower, multiple units can be used.