• Self-cleaning nozzle header.• Inn…
Auto Reverse Self-cleaning Filter ARS Filter
|Spray capacity||150–2,500 L/min (*1)||Mean droplet diameter||-||Power consumption||-|
|Water pressure||-||Air pressure||-||Air consumption||-|
• ARS filter with self-cleaning function that uses spray nozzles.
• Powerful 1 MPa spray jet cleaning that uses spray nozzles removes accumulated particles on the filter screen.
• Compared with backwashing, this unit's cleaning approach wastes no water, achieving excellent water-conservation performance.
• Compared with the brush-cleaning method, this unit's cleaning approach minimizes wear on the cleaning system, enabling reliable and consistent cleaning at all times.
• Filter screen, metal wire or wedge wire, with mesh opening sizes ranging from 100 μm to 500 μm (45 μm to 520 μm for metal wire) are available.
*1) Max. filtration capacity varies by the model.
ARS-150: 150 L/min (9 ㎥/hr), ARS-500: 500 L/min (30 ㎥/hr),
ARS-1000: 1,000 L/min (60 ㎥/hr), ARS-2500: 2,500 L/min (150 ㎥/hr)
• Recycling of container cleaning water
• spray-pipe clogging countermeasure
• Recirculating and reusing cooling water for plastic molding equipment
• Recycling of stripping agent
• Removal of foreign objects from steel sheet cooling water
• Recycling of wastewater
• Filtering of contaminated water for waste pits, incinerators and similar
• Preventing nozzle clogging
• River water filtration
Industries in which this product is used
Steelmaking, Pollution control, Machinery, Paper & Pulp, Printing, Food products, Agriculture, Livestock, Environment and Entertainment
An example layout (ARS-500F) is shown in the drawing above. Contact us for dimensions.
*Initial setting: 13 seconds per cleaning
*Initial setting: 34 seconds per cleaning
*Initial setting: 50 seconds per cleaning
*Initial setting: 62 seconds per cleaning