• Fine fog spray cooling and humidi…
Spray Unit COOLKIT-B (Directly connected to tap water)
|Spray capacity||1.4 L/hr (*1)||Mean droplet diameter||-||Power consumption||40 W (50 Hz), 39.5 W (60 Hz) (*2)|
|Water pressure||0.3 MPa (*3)||Air pressure||-||Air consumption||-|
• Fine fog spray cooling and humidification D.I.Y. kit.
• It reduces temperatures by 3–5℃ with evaporative cooling of fog.
• Ideal as an urban heat island (UHI) countermeasure, for heatstroke prevention, for creating comfortable cool spots, etc.
• It can be also used for dust suppression, static charge prevention, and humidification.
*1) Spray capacity for each nozzle at tap water pressure of 3 kg/c㎡ (0.3 MPa) when 6–7 nozzles are installed.
Spray capacity varies depending on tap water pressure and the number of nozzles.
Spray capacity for each nozzle with tap water pressure of 3 kg/c㎡ (0.3 MPa):
1.3 L/hr with 8–9 nozzles installed, 1.2 L/hr with 10–11 nozzles installed, 1.1 L/hr with 12 nozzles installed
Up to 12 nozzles can be installed (except in regions where tap water pressure is 1 kg/c㎡ [0.1 MPa])
*2) Power supply: 100 VAC (50 Hz/ 60 Hz)
*3) Tap water pressure varies by the region. For the tap water pressure in your region, contact the regional waterworks department.
Static electricity prevention: Prevents/reduces troubles caused by static charge, such as product damage, (electrostatic damage) and debris/dust adhesion, etc.
Energy saving: The running-costs of our system are only one-fifth of a typical steam humidification system, resulting in drastic energy savings.
Cooling effects: The system also yields a cooling of about 2℃, reducing temperatures with evaporative cooling (using the principle of heat loss due to water evaporation of Dry Fog).
Health-related benefits: Maintaining a relative humidity level of 50% dramatically reduces cold viruses, influenza (flu) viruses and so forth, thus reducing worker absences caused by illness.
• Preventing electrostatic discharge damage during assembly, mounting/installation and tests; preventing debris and dust adhesion; mitigating rises in incorrect-chucking rates; preventing mounting errors.
[Paper & Pulp, Printing]
• Rotogravure printing: Preventing ink pan and ink roll fires, preventing debris and dust adhesion to films and papers, dust suppression, reducing ink striation from doctor and/or plate cylinder, preventing adhesion of debris caused by ink's electrostatic charge.
• Screen printing: Preventing print defects caused by feathering, misregistration, streaks, blurring, etc.; preventing fading caused by plate dryness; productivity improvements.
• Offset printing: Controlling moisture content of paper; preventing paper break (web break), jams, and misalignment; reducing paper tearing; improving folding precision; preventing color drift; preventing curl.
• Others: Form printing, humidification for cardboard production.
• Preventing dust and debris adhesion in the body and bumper coating, inspection processes; dust suppression in storage rooms; static charge prevention in vehicle electrical components production and circuit board mounting process; heatstroke countermeasures; shortening cycle times.
• Reducing work efficiency declines caused by static electric shock, preventing fires, preventing scattering of debris and body hair, preventing adhesion of debris, preventing toppling of stacked items caused by static electricity.
[Inks, Paints and Coatings]
• Preventing debris adhesion in painting/coating process; cissing prevention; preventing fires during paint/coating preparation processes, in areas around reaction tanks and mixers, and during filling processes for substances such as pigments and coatings.
• Maintaining optimal humidity level in plant factory, greenhouse, and storage warehouse; humidification for mushroom nurseries; disinfection.
• Humidification and dust suppression in machine parts production, textile industry, agriculture, livestock and warehouses, etc.
Industries in which this product is used
Machinery, Electronics, Paper & Pulp, Printing, Food products, Agriculture, Livestock, Automotive manufacturing, and Energy
People who viewed this Item also viewed the Items below.
• Hydraulic cooling system producin…