• This energy-efficient cooling uni…
|Spray capacity||6.4 L/hr||Mean droplet diameter||-||Power consumption||160 W (50 Hz), 200 W (60 Hz) (*1)|
|Water pressure||1.3 MPa||Air pressure||-||Air consumption||-|
• This energy-efficient cooling unit produces fine fog which is dispersed over a larger area using a fan (fog fan/ mist fan).
• It reduces temperatures by 3–5℃ with evaporative fog cooling.
• Pump and water tank inclusive type (fan type) that doesn't require a fixed installation space.
• This cooling fan unit is useful for heatstroke prevention, prevention of dust dispersion, as a static electricity countermeasure, etc.
• Spray volume is 6.4 L/hr (at 1.3 MPa), making it suitable for use in small spaces.
*1) Power supply: 100 VAC (50 Hz/ 60 Hz)
Outdoor cooling: Cooling directly toward people, heatstroke prevention, heat reduction for heat-extreme working environments
Humidification: Dust suppression, preventing dryness, health care
[Production / Processing Factory]
• Protecting workers from heatstroke, preventing dryness
[Waste Processing and Recycling Centers]
• Preventing dust dispersion inside buildings, protecting workers from heatstroke, health care
[Gymnasiums, Martial Arts Dojos, Soccer Fields, Tennis Courts, Athletic Fields/Facilities]
• Preventing heatstroke among athletes, preventing declines in practice/drill efficiency due to high temperatures
• High temperature countermeasure during inspections and maintenance operations, preventing heatstroke among workers, boosting work efficiency and maintenance quality
[Wholesale Markets and Meat Processing Facilities]
• Cooling of facility staff/visitors, reducing stress among industrial-use livestock
Industries in which this product is used
Steelmaking, Pollution control, Machinery, Paper & Pulp, Printing, Food products, Agriculture, Livestock, Automotive manufacturing, Environment and Entertainment, Schools, Sports facilities