• This energy-efficient cooling uni…
|Spray capacity||14.2ℓ/hr||Mean droplet diameter||10–30 μm (*1)||Power consumption||327 W (50 Hz) 394 W (60 Hz) (*2)|
|Water pressure||6.0MPa||Air pressure||-||Air consumption||-|
• This energy-efficient cooling unit produces Semi-Dry Fog®*1 which is dispersed over a larger area using a fan (fog fan/ mist fan).
• It reduces temperatures by 3 –5℃ with evaporative cooling of fog.
• Pump and water tank inclusive type (mobile cart type) that doesn't require a fixed installation space.
• This cooling fan unit is useful for prevention of heatstroke, dust dispersion, etc.
• Spray volume is 14.2 L/hr (at 6 MPa), making it suitable for use in small spaces.
*1) We define Semi-Dry Fog® as a fog with a mean droplet diameter (mean fog droplet size) of 10–30 μm.
Because this fog system uses fine droplets and does not include large droplets which can result in wetting of objects and surfaces, it provides superb performance quality for human users.
"Dry mist," despite its similar same, has no specified droplet diameter as part of its definition. Dry mist droplet sizes vary significantly by producer and product.
*2) Power supply:100 VAC (50 Hz/ 60 Hz)
Outdoor cooling: Cooling directly toward people, heatstroke prevention, heat reduction for heat-extreme working environments
Humidification: Dust suppression, preventing dryness, health care
[ Production / Processing Factory ]
• Protecting workers from heatstroke, preventing dryness
[ Waste Processing and Recycling Centers ]
• Preventing dust dispersion inside buildings, protecting workers from heatstroke, health care
[ Gymnasiums, Martial Arts Dojos, Soccer Fields, Tennis Courts, Athletic Fields/Facilities ]
• Preventing heatstroke among athletes,
[ Railway Yards ]
• High temperature countermeasure during inspections and maintenance operations, preventing heatstroke among workers, boosting work efficiency and maintenance quality
[ Wholesale Markets and Meat Processing Facilities ]
• Cooling of facility staff/visitors, reducing stress among industrial-use livestock
Industries in which this product is used
Steelmaking, Pollution control, Machinery, Paper & Pulp, Printing, Food products, Agriculture, Livestock, Automotive manufacturing, Environment and Entertainment, Schools, Sports facilities
People who viewed this Item also viewed the Items below.