• A hydraulic humidification system…
Semi-Dry Fog® Humidification Unit ULM®
|Spray capacity||4.7 ℓ/hr||Mean droplet diameter||10–30 μm (*1)||Power consumption||73 W|
|Water pressure||6.0 MPa||Air pressure||-||Air consumption||-|
• A hydraulic humidification unit that does not require compressed air or installation work. All you need for immediate use are only tap water and power source.
• The unit generates large amounts of Semi-Dry Fog® (*1) and distributes it using built-in fans.
• With the powerful humidification performance of 4.7 ℓ/hr, the unit can humidify a large indoor space up to 150 ㎡ very quickly.
• ULM® is very economical, fog spray humidification unit with electric consumption of only 73 W.
• Easy to move with casters, and operable by anyone with the easy-to-understand operation panel.
• Maintaining high indoor humidity levels during the winter helps prevent colds, influenza (flu) and other illnesses.
*1) We define Semi-Dry Fog® as a fog with a mean droplet diameter (mean fog droplet size) of 10–30 μm.
Because this fine fog does not include large droplets which can result in wetting, it provides superb performance quality for human users.
“Dry mist", despite its similar name, has no specified droplet diameter as part of its definition. Dry mist droplet sizes vary significantly by producer and product.
［Care Facilities, Hospitals, Schools, Offices］
• Health-related benefits: Maintaining a relative humidity level of 50% dramatically reduces cold viruses, influenza (flu) viruses and so forth to prevent illnesses.
• Labor savings: Reducing labor loads on employees in these facilities. These units can replace existing multiple-unit humidifier setups and enable maintenance-free operations.
Industries in which this product is used
Medical, Welfare, Schools, Sports facilities
42 kg (empty water tank)
Appearance and dimensions may differ depending on models and materials. Contact us for details.
*2) Estimated time that all three tanks become empty from full capacity. Full tanks (18ℓ in total) allows about four hours of spraying.