Slit nozzles using blower air SLNB series
|Spray pattern||Slit||Pipe conn. size||D38, D50, or D65 (Air inlet type)||Standard pressure||-|
|Spray angle||-||Spray capacity||970–5,730 L/min, Normal at 5 kPa||Supply air type||Blower air|
• Slit nozzle produces even air flow with uniform impact distribution.
• Interior design minimizes pressure loss and maximizes blowing impact. Able to reduce energy consumption by 2/3 compared to compressed air nozzles.
• Long thin slit with tapered lip ideal for installation between rollers or in tight spaces.
• Customizable total length from 250 mm to 1,950 mm.
• Blow-off drying: Blow-off drying after washing, Edge wiper for steel surface treatment
Industries in which this nozzle is used
• Paper & Pulp
See the catalog below for more details.