Ultra-Compact Size, Low Flow Rate Fine Fog Nozzles/ Flat Spray SCBIMV-S series nozzles
|Thread standard||-||Pipe conn. size||M3 depth 2.5 (Air inlet/pilot air), M3 depth 3 (Liquid)||Standard pressure||-|
|Spray angle||80°*||Spray capacity||0.1–0.74 ℓ/hr||Supply air type||Compressed air|
|Liquid feeding system||Liquid siphon||Mean droplet diameter||20–30 μm**||Air consumption||3.75–12.5 ℓ/min, Normal|
|Air pressure||0.2–0.4 MPa||Free passage diameter||0.2 mm (Nozzle orifice)|
• Flat spray pneumatic nozzle producing fine atomization with a mean droplet diameter of 30 μm or less.**
• Ultra-compact size. About 42 mm in total length including control adaptor.
• Liquid siphon feed type (liquid pressure device is not required).
• Even spray distribution across the entire spray area.
• Spray angle of 80ﾟ. *
• Capable of spraying smallest flow rate among all of our pneumatic spray nozzles.
• Spray ON/OFF can be regulated by switching the pilot air ON/OFF (adaptor type SP) or by turning compressed air ON/OFF (adaptor type SN).
*Spray angle measured at compressed air pressure of 0.3 MPa and liquid siphon height of 100 mm.
**Mean droplet diameter measured by laser Doppler method.
Spraying: Mold release agent, lubricant, deodorant (trash pit, refuse collector, inlet conduit), oil, surface treatment agent, rust preventive, honey, insecticide, aqueous urea, etc.
Cooling: Dies, gas, glass, steel plates, steel pieces, moldings, automobile bodies, plastic products, etc.
Moisture control: Paper, gas, ceramics, concrete, etc.
Cleaning: Printed circuit boards, glass tubes, etc.
Others: Dust suppression, catalyst denitration, etc.
Industries in which this nozzle is used
• Paper & pulp
See the catalog below for more details.