Hydraulic/Pneumatic (Dual-use) Thick Flat Spray Nozzles DDRP+AS series nozzles
|Pipe conn. size
|Supply air type
|Liquid feeding system
|Mean droplet diameter
|Free passage diameter
• Dual-use thick flat spray mist nozzle with uniform distribution used as a hydraulic spray nozzle and a pneumatic spray nozzle.
• Can be used as a hydraulic nozzle for medium/high flow rates and as a pneumatic nozzle for low flow rates.
(Also available as a pneumatic spray nozzle for medium/high flow rates.)
• Large turn-down ratio of 1:20.
• Suitable for processes which require minimal variation in spray distribution and spray angle.
• Even thick flat spray with a 60-degree angle yields a highly effective spray pattern for surface cooling.
*1) Free passage diameter of nozzle orifice.
Steel making process: Cooling continuous casted steel (bloom, slab short side, billet), cooling roll of casting machine
Rolling mill process: Cooling steel plate on continuous annealing line, roll in heat treatment, and magnetic steel
Industries in which this nozzle is used
See the catalog below for more details.