• Dual-use thick flat spray mist no…
Hydraulic/Pneumatic (Dual-use) Flat Spray Nozzles VVP+AS series nozzles
|Thread standard||-||Pipe conn. size||1/4F||Standard pressure||0.3 MPa|
|Spray angle||115°||Spray capacity||9.87–28 ℓ/min||Supply air type||Compressed air|
|Liquid feeding system||Liquid pressure||Mean droplet diameter||400–550 μm||Air consumption||-|
|Air pressure||0.1 MPa||Free passage diameter||1.4–3.0 mm(*1)|
• Dual-use flat spray mist nozzle used as a hydraulic spray nozzle and a pneumatic spray nozzle.
• Can be used as a hydraulic nozzle for medium/high flow rates and as a pneumatic nozzle for low flow rates.
• Large turn-down ratio of 1:20.
• Suitable for processes which require minimal variation in spray distribution and spray angle.
*1) Free passage diameter of spray orifice.
Steel making process: Cooling continuous casted steel (bloom, slab short side, billet), cooling roll of casting machine
Rolling mill process: Cooling steel plate on continuous annealing line, roll in heat treatment, and magnetic steel
Others: Rinsing after pickling
Industries in which this nozzle is used
|Structure||• Comprising several parts : Nozzle. Adaptor, air socket, check valve, etc.
• Internal mixing type designed to mix compressed air and liquid inside the nozzle.
• Air socket has a built-in check valve.
• Liquid pressure type.
|Material||• Nozzle body: S303
• O-ring: NBR
• Appearance and dimensions may differ depending on nozzle codes and materials. Please contact us for details.
People who viewed this Item also viewed the Items below.
• Even flat spray nozzles with al l…