• Pneumatic slit-laminar nozzle wit…
Ultra-Low Pressure Fine Fog Nozzles/ Flat Spray BAVV series nozzles
|Thread standard||-||Pipe conn. size||Liquid inlet: 1/4F, Air inlet: 3/8F||Standard pressure||-|
|Spray angle||60° (*1)||Spray capacity||9.0–123 ℓ/hr||Supply air type||Blower air|
|Liquid feeding system||Liquid pressure||Mean droplet diameter||40–100 μm (*3)||Air consumption||76–254 ℓ/min, Normal|
|Air pressure||0.02 MPa||Free passage diameter||2.5–4.7 mm (*2)|
• Flat spray pneumatic nozzle producing fine atomization with a mean droplet diameter of 40 μm or more (*3).
• Energy-saving for blower-use. Low running cost.
• Clog-resistant design due to large free passage diameter.
*1) Spray angle measured at both air and liquid pressure of 0.02 MPa.
*2) Free passage diameter of spray orifice.
*3) Measured by Laser Doppler Method.
• Cleaning: Liquid crystal, glass substrate, printed circuit boards
• Cooling: Steel plates
• Dust suppression: Raw material conveyor line
• Moisture control: Paper making
Industries in which this nozzle is used
Steelmaking, Electronics, Paper & Pulp, Printing, Food
|Structure||• Comprising four parts: Nozzle, mixing adaptor, air socket, and liquid socket.
• Internal mixing type designed to mix compressed air and liquid inside the nozzle (Inner air type: compressed air flows in the center of the nozzle, while liquid flows along its circumference).
• Liquid pressure type.
|Material||Stainless steel 303 & 304 (See the component list below the drawing)
• S303 represents stainless steel 303 and S304 represents stainless steel 304.
• Dimensions in ( ) shows those for the model BAVV6060S303.
Pipe connection size
• Appearance and dimensions may differ depending on nozzle codes and materials. Please contact us for details.