• Oval spray pneumatic nozzle produ…
Semi-Fine, Semi-Coarse Fog Nozzles/ Full Cone Spray JJA series nozzles
|Thread standard||Pipe conn. size||2T10||Standard pressure||-|
|Spray angle||-||Spray capacity||1.1 - 24 ℓ/hr(*1)||Supply air type||Compressed air|
|Liquid feeding system||Liquid pressure||Mean droplet diameter||150 - 650 μm||Air consumption||205 - 240N ℓ/min(*1)|
|Air pressure||0.2 - 0.4 MPa||Free passage diameter||3.7 - 5.2 mm(*2)|
• Full cone spray pneumatic nozzle producing a large volume of semi-fine to semi-coarse atomization with a mean droplet diameter of 130 μm or more (*3).
• Large turn-down ratio and uniform spray droplet size distribution across the entire spray area.
• Clog-resistant design due to large free passage diameter is suitable for spraying factory effluents and waste water.
• Simple structure, easy maintenance.
*1) Measured at compressed air pressure of 0.2-0.4 MPa and liquid pressure of 0.05-0.7 MPa.
*2) Free passage diameter of spray orifice.
*3) Measured by the immersion Sampling method.
Cooling: Gas, moldings, etc.
Combustion: Waste water, etc.
Industries in which this nozzle is used
Steelmaking, Pollution Control
|Structure||• Comprising several parts : Nozzle body, mixing adaptor, pipe, flange, etc.
• Internal mixing type designed to mix compressed air and liquid inside the nozzle (Pre-mix type : compressed air and liquid are already mixied inside the nozzle adaptor).
• Liquid pressure type.
|Material||• Nozzle body, mixing core, and nozzle adaptor: S316L
• Pipe: S316LTP
• Packing: Metal wire reinforced AES wool
• Others: S304
• Appearance and dimensions may differ depending on nozzle codes and materials. Please contact us for details.
People who viewed this Item also viewed the Items below.
• Flat spray pneumatic nozzle produ…