• Flat spray pneumatic nozzle produ…
Flat Spray Semi-Fine Fog Nozzles DOVVA-G series nozzles
|Thread standard||-||Pipe conn. size||4T10||Standard pressure||-|
|Spray angle||-||Spray capacity||1.0 - 25 ℓ/hr(*1)||Supply air type||Compressed air|
|Liquid feeding system||Liquid pressure||Mean droplet diameter||-||Air consumption||100 - 1,700N ℓ/min(*1)|
|Air pressure||-||Free passage diameter||2.5 - 5.9 mm(*2)|
• Flat spray pneumatic nozzle producing semi-fine atomization with a mean droplet diameter of 80 μm or more (*3).
• Clog-resistant design due to large free passage diameter is suitable for spraying factory effluents and waste water.
• Simple structure, easy maintenance.
*1) Measured at compressed air pressure of 0.1-0.4 MPa and liquid pressure of 0.1-0.5 MPa.
*2) Free passage diameter of spray orifice for DOVVA-G 70ﾟ spray angle type.
*3) Measured by Laser Doppler Method.
Denitration: Gas cooling
Industries in which this nozzle is used
Steelmaking, Pollution Control
|Structure||• Comprising several parts : Nozzle body, pipe, mixing adaptor, flange, etc.
• Internal mixing type designed to mix compressed air and liquid inside the nozzle (Pre-mix type : compressed air and liquid are already mixied inside the nozzle adaptor).
• Liquid pressure type.
|Material||• Nozzle body: S316L
• Pipe: S316LTP
• Packing: Metal wire reinforced AES wool
• Others: S304
･The mass shown is when dimension is our standard length and does not include flange.
･L1 shows the standard length
Dimensions and Pipe connection sizes
• Appearance and dimensions may differ depending on nozzle codes and materials. Please contact us for details.
People who viewed this Item also viewed the Items below.
• Oval spray pneumatic nozzle produ…