• Flat spray pneumatic nozzle produ…
Flat Spray Semi-Fine Fog Nozzles DOVVA-G series nozzles
|Thread standard||-||Pipe conn. size||Rc1/2 or Rc3/4||Standard pressure||-|
|Spray angle||70°, 55°||Spray capacity||1.0–50 ℓ/min (*1)||Supply air type||Compressed air|
|Liquid feeding system||Liquid pressure||Mean droplet diameter||-||Air consumption||50–3,000 ℓ/min, Normal (*1)|
|Air pressure||-||Free passage diameter||2.5–7.5 mm (*2)|
• Flat spray pneumatic nozzle producing semi-fine atomization with a mean droplet diameter of 80 μm or more (*3).
• Clog-resistant design due to large free passage diameter is suitable for spraying factory effluents and waste water.
• Simple structure, easy maintenance.
*1) Measured at compressed air pressure of 0.1–0.4 MPa and liquid pressure of 0.1–0.5 MPa.
*2) Free passage diameter of nozzle orifice for DOVVA-G 70ﾟ spray angle type.
*3) Measured by Laser Doppler Method.
• Denitration: Gas cooling
• Moisture control: Flue gas
• Combustion: Waste water
Industries in which this nozzle is used
Steelmaking, Pollution Control
|Structure||• Comprising several parts: Nozzle body, pipe, mixing adaptor, flange, etc.
• Internal mixing type designed to mix compressed air and liquid inside the nozzle (Pre-mix type: compressed air and liquid are already mixed inside the nozzle adaptor).
• Liquid pressure type.
|Material||Stainless steel 316L, 304, etc. (For details, see the component list below the drawing)|
･The mass shown is when the total length is the standard length L1 and excludes a flange.
･L1 shows the standard length.
In our material code, "S" represents "stainless steel". (Example) S316L represents stainless steel 316L.
Dimensions and Pipe connection sizes
• Appearance and dimensions may differ depending on nozzle codes and materials. Please contact us for details.
People who viewed this Item also viewed the Items below.
• Thick flat spray pneumatic nozzle…