• Pneumatic slit-laminar nozzle wit…
High I MPact Flat Spray Semi-Fine Fog Nozzles VVEA series nozzles
|Thread standard||-||Pipe conn. size||1/8F||Standard pressure||-|
|Spray angle||60° - 80°(*1)||Spray capacity||0.23 - 4.17 ℓ/min, Normal||Supply air type||Compressed air|
|Liquid feeding system||Liquid pressure||Mean droplet diameter||20 - 400 μm||Air consumption||24 - 33N ℓ/min|
|Air pressure||0.2 - 0.5 MPa||Free passage diameter||0.8 - 1.6 mm(*2)|
• Flat spray pneumatic nozzle producing semi-fine (and semi-coarse) atomization having a mean droplet diameter of 50μm(*3) or more.
• High spray impact with thin flat spray pattern and uniform distribution.
• Liquid pressure type under the liquid pressures of 0.2-0.5 MPa.
• Large turn-down ratio with stable spray angle.
• Spray angle is 60ﾟ and 80ﾟ.
*1) Measured at compressed air pressure of 0.4 MPa and liquid pressure of 0.5 MPa.
*2) Free passage diameter of spray orifice.
*3) Measured by Laser Doppler Method.
Cleaning: Printed circuit boards, liquid crystal, liquid crystal display, steel plates
Surface finish process: Precision cleaning for steel surface treatment, Roll cleaning
Industries in which this nozzle is used
|Structure||• Comprising several parts : Spray tip, cap, mixing adaptor, liquid socket, etc.
• Internal mixing type designed to mix compressed air and liquid inside the nozzle (Pre-mix type : compressed air and liquid are already mixied inside the nozzle adaptor).
• Liquid pressure type.
|Material||• Materials: S303|
• No Sleeve ⑤ for VVEA8005.