[Discontinued] Large Capacity Impinging-type Fine Fog Nozzles/ Full Cone Spray AKIJet®-S series nozzles
|Thread standard||-||Pipe conn. size||Air inlet: Rc3/8–Rc3/4, Liquid inlet: Rc1/4–Rc3/8||Standard pressure||-|
|Spray angle||-||Spray capacity||50–1,600 ℓ/hr (*1)||Supply air type||Compressed air|
|Liquid feeding system||Liquid pressure||Mean droplet diameter||-||Air consumption||1,430–5,800 ℓ/min, Normal (*2)|
|Air pressure||-||Free passage diameter||2.0–4.3 mm (*3)|
• Full cone pneumatic spray nozzle producing a large amount of fine and semi-fine atomization.
• Atomized droplets are impinged against each other creating ultrasonic waves, which results in creation of a uniform distribution of even finer droplet sizes.
*1) Measured at compressed air pressure of 0.3–0.4 MPa and liquid pressure of 0.02–0.2 MPa.
*2) Measured at compressed air pressure of 0.3–0.4 MPa.
*3) Free passage diameter of liquid inlet.
• Cooling: Gas, steel plates, refractories, moldings, glass, etc.
• Moisture control: Flue gas, concrete
• Combustion: Oil, waste water
• Others: Mixing two liquids, Spray drying
Industries in which this nozzle is used
• Pollution Control
• Paper & Pulp
See the catalog below for more details.