Large Capacity Fine Fog Nozzles/ Full Cone Spray GSIMⅡ series nozzles
|Thread standard||-||Pipe conn. size||Liquid inlet: Rc3/8–Rc3/4, Air inlet: Rc3/8, Rc1/2||Standard pressure||-|
|Spray angle||20°, 60°||Spray capacity||15–2,000 ℓ/hr (*1)||Supply air type||Compressed air|
|Liquid feeding system||Liquid pressure||Mean droplet diameter||30–80 μm||Air consumption||150–4,000 ℓ/min, Normal (*2)|
|Air pressure||-||Free passage diameter||1.8–4.0 mm (*3)|
• Pneumatic spray nozzle producing fine atomization with a mean droplet diameter of 50 μm and a max. droplet diameter of 150 μm at an air-water ratio of 130. (*4)(*5)
• Energy-saving design that provides a large amount of "fine fog" with smaller air consumption.
• Large turn-down ratio.
• Spray angle of 20ﾟ or 60ﾟ.
*1) Measured at compressed air pressure of 0.2–0.5 MPa and liquid pressure of 0.2–0.5 MPa.
*2) Measured at compressed air pressure of 0.2–0.5 MPa.
*3) Free passage diameter of liquid inlet for GSIMⅡ60ﾟ spray angle type.
*4) Droplet diameter measured by Laser Doppler Method.
*5) GSIMII with spray angle code 60 and air consumption code 37–110.
• Cooling: Gas, moldings, refractories
• Moisture control: Gas, concrete
• Combustion: Oil, waste fluid
• Dust suppression: Recycling facilities, material facilities, moldings
Iron making process: Cooling flue gas before gas turbine, Cooling refractories at maintenance, Dust suppression at casting of pig iron
Steel making process: Cooling converter shell at maintenance, Flue gas cooling on electric furnace, Dust suppression at casting of steel
Rolling mill and surface finish process: Cooling flue gas from heating furnace, Dust suppression on rolling mill outlet
Industries in which this nozzle is used
• Pollution control
See the catalog below for more details.