Compact Design Low Flow Rate Fine Fog Nozzles/ Hollow Cone Spray CBIMK-S series nozzles
|Thread standard||-||Pipe conn. size||M3 depth 2||Standard pressure||-|
|Spray angle||60° (*1)||Spray capacity||1.4–5.5 L/hr||Supply air type||Compressed air|
|Liquid feeding system||Liquid siphon||Mean droplet diameter||20–30 μm||Air consumption||27–92 L/min, Normal|
|Air pressure||0.2–0.4 MPa||Free passage diameter||0.6–0.8 mm (*2)|
• Compact version of BIM series producing fine atomization. Space-saving design.
• Able to provide the lowest spray flow rate among all of our pneumatic spray nozzles.
• Clog-resistant design with a low parts count.
• CBIMK-S series are hollow cone spray pneumatic nozzles producing fine atomization with a mean droplet diameter of 30 μm or less (*3).
• Liquid siphon feed type (liquid pressure device is not required).
• Spray angle of 60ﾟ.
*1) Spray angle measured at a compressed air pressure of 0.3 MPa and liquid siphon height of 100 mm.
*2) Free passage diameter of the nozzle orifice.
*3) Measured by Laser Doppler Method.
Spraying: Mold release agent, lubricant, deodorant (trash pit, refuse collector, inlet conduit), oil, surface treatment agent, rust preventive, honey, insecticide, aqueous urea, etc.
Cooling: Dies, gas, glass, steel plates, steel pieces, moldings, automobile bodies, plastic products, etc.
Moisture control: Paper, gas, ceramics, concrete, etc.
Industries in which this nozzle is used
• Paper & pulp
See the catalog below for more details.