• Full cone spray pneumatic nozzle …
Clog-resistant, Small Capacity Fine Fog Nozzles/ Wide-angle Flat Spray YYA series nozzles
|Thread standard||-||Pipe conn. size||M5 depth 5||Standard pressure||-|
|Spray angle||80°(*1)||Spray capacity||2.2 - 10.0 ℓ/hr, Normal||Supply air type||Compressed air|
|Liquid feeding system||Liquid pressure||Mean droplet diameter||15 - 30 μm||Air consumption||0.2 - 0.5N ℓ/min|
|Air pressure||0.2 - 0.5 MPa||Free passage diameter||Liquid:0.4 mm Air:0.2 mm|
• Wide-angle flat spray pneumatic nozzle producing fine atomization with a mean droplet diameter of 15-30 μm (*2).
• Compact, 22 mm-long design.
• Capable of spraying viscous liquid up to approx. 300cP (*3).
*1) Measured at compressed air pressure of 0.3 MPa and liquid pressure of 0.05 MPa.
*2) Measured by Laser Doppler Method.
*3) Spray capacity and spray angle are reduced when viscous liquid is sprayed.
Raising the liquid pressure to 0.2-0.3 MPa is recommended when spray capacity is small, otherwise the spray pattern becomes irregular.
Spraying viscous liquid (oil, honey, etc.)
Industries in which this nozzle is used
|Structure||• One-piece structure pneumatic spray nozzle in metal.
• External mixing type (designed to mix air and liquid outside the nozzle).
• Liquid pressure type.
|Material||• Body: S303|
• Appearance and dimensions may differ depending on nozzle codes and materials. Please contact us for details.
People who viewed this Item also viewed the Items below.
• Flat spray pneumatic nozzle produ…