Compact Design Low Flow Rate Fine Fog Nozzles/ Flat Spray CBIMV series nozzles
|Thread standard||-||Pipe conn. size||See catalog||Standard pressure||-|
|Spray angle||45°, 80°, or 110° (*1)||Spray capacity||0.25–38.5 L/hr||Supply air type||Compressed air|
|Liquid feeding system||Liquid pressure||Mean droplet diameter||20–100 μm||Air consumption||2.6–91 L/min, Normal|
|Air pressure||0.2–0.4 MPa||Free passage diameter||0.2–0.9 mm (*2)|
• Compact version of BIM series producing fine atomization. Space-saving design.
• Able to provide the lowest spray flow rate among all of our pneumatic spray nozzles.
• Clog-resistant design with a low parts count.
• Some CBIMV models are available with a spray control adaptor, which can regulate spray ON/OFF with a built-in piston.
(See the PERFORMANCE DATA in the catalog below about the availability of adaptor for each model number.)
• CBIMV series are flat spray pneumatic nozzles producing fine atomization with a mean droplet diameter of 100 μm or less (*3).
• Features large turn-down ratio under liquid pressures of 0.1–0.3 MPa.
• Produces two different spray distributions: uniform spray distribution throughout spray pattern area (when spraying at a low air-water ratio), or a mountain-shaped distribution having gradually tapered edges (at a high air-water ratio).
• Spray angle of 110ﾟ, 80ﾟ, or 45ﾟ.
*1) Spray angle measured at a compressed air pressure of 0.3 MPa and liquid pressure of 0.1 MPa.
*2) Free passage diameter of the nozzle orifice.
*3) Measured by Laser Doppler Method.
Spraying: Mold release agent, lubricant, deodorant (trash pit, refuse collector, inlet conduit), oil, surface treatment agent, rust preventive, honey, insecticide, aqueous urea, etc.
Cooling: Dies, gas, glass, steel plates, steel pieces, moldings, automobile bodies, plastic products, etc.
Moisture control: Paper, gas, ceramics, concrete, etc.
Cleaning: Printed circuit boards, glass tubes, etc.
Others: Dust suppression, catalyst denitration, etc.
Industries in which this nozzle is used
• Paper & pulp
See the catalog below for more details.