• Full cone spray pattern with a ro…
Pipe cleaning nozzles RSP series nozzles
|Pipe conn. size||1/8–1/2M||Spray angle||-||Mean droplet diameter||-|
|Strainer||Not included||Standard pressure||-||Spray capacity||-|
|Air consumption||-||Free passage diameter||-|
• Cleaning inside pipes and tubes, moving itself by means of spraying solid stream jets in different directions as driving force.
• High impact jets effectively remove scale and dirt inside pipes.
Cleaning: Pipes, drains, water and wastewater pipes, tubes of heat exchangers and cooling machines
Others: Removing scale and rust
Industries in which this nozzle is used
|Structure||• One-piece structure. Made-to-order nozzle with specified orifice diameter sizes and the number of orifices in forward, diagonally forward, side, and diagonally backward directions.|
|Material||• Stainless steel 303
• Optional material: Stainless steel 420J2
• Appearance and dimensions may differ depending on materials and nozzle codes. Inquire with us for details.
People who viewed this Item also viewed the Items below.
• Multiple solid streams with high …