[Some nozzles are made-to-order] Solid stream jet CP series nozzles
|Pipe conn. size||R1/8, R1/4, or R3/8||Spray angle||-||Mean droplet diameter||-|
|Strainer||Available for some nozzle codes||Standard pressure||3 MPa||Spray capacity||0.034–104 ℓ/min|
|Air consumption||-||Free passage diameter||0.1–5.4 mm|
Some CP nozzles are made-to-order.
• Our highest impact solid stream.
• Interior design featuring minimal pressure drop generates large flow of solid stream jet.
• Impact of turbulent flow inside the piping can be minimized.
Note: All metal CCP series nozzles are also available.
• High pressure cleaning: Wire and felt parts of paper making machines, vehicles, returnable containers, machinery, parts
• Trimming: Paper making, asbestos plate
Industries in which this nozzle is used
• Paper & Pulp
See the catalog below for more details.