• Full cone spray pattern with a ro…
Full cone spray/ Seven-head type (Extremely fine atomization) 7KB series nozzles
|Pipe conn. size||3/4F||Spray angle||180ﾟ||Mean droplet diameter||45 - 210 μm|
|Strainer||Included or available||Standard pressure||0.7 MPa||Spray capacity||0.23 - 10.9 ℓ/min|
|Air consumption||-||Free passage diameter||0.15 - 0.60 mm|
• Full cone spray pattern with a round superimposed impact area.
• 7 pcs. of KB series hollow cone spray nozzles are screwed into a very ComPact header.
• Capable of generating a large volume of fine atomization.
• The whirl chamber is formed by a ceramic orifice and closer, which provides excellent wear resistance.
Gas cooling, Cleaning, Moisture control, Humidification, Dust suppression
Industries in which this nozzle is used
|Structure||• Comprises 7 pcs. of KB series hollow cone spray nozzles (spray angle 60ﾟ ) and a header.
KB series nozzles are screwed into a header.
• Spray orifice and closer are made of ceramics.
• Each KB series nozzle is equipped with built-in strainer. Each part can be disassembled.
|Material||• Spray orifice & closer: ceramic
• Metal parts : S303 or B (brass)
• Optional material : S316
• Please refer to our catalog for the spray dimension (D) shown above.