• Stable spray pattern at both low …
Full cone spray/ Clog-resistant AJP series nozzles
|Pipe conn. size||R1/8, R1/4, R3/8, R1/2, R3/4, R1, or R1*1/2||Spray angle||75°, 80°, 85°, or 90ﾟ||Mean droplet diameter||640–1,400 μm|
|Strainer||Not included||Standard pressure||0.2 MPa||Spray capacity||2.00–250 ℓ/min|
|Air consumption||-||Free passage diameter||1.6–22.3 mm|
• Full cone spray pattern with a round impact area and uniform distribution.
• Unique design to produce fine atomization by liquid impinging inside chamber without a whirler.
• No-whirler design with large free passage diameter minimizes clogging.
• Spraying axis 90ﾟ from the axis of the nozzle inlet.
• For spraying chemicals such as hydrochloric acid, PPS-injection molded AJP are available for excellent chemical and heat resistance.
• Cleaning: Pre-painting treatment, washing booths, machine parts, gas, incinerator fumes
• Cooling: Steel plates, copper pieces, gas
• Spraying: Aeration, foam breaking
• Others: Applications where re-circulated water is being used or clogging is a concern
Industries in which this nozzle is used
• Steelmaking • Pollution control
|Structure||• Comprises nozzle body and orifice cap.
• Only 1/8M size comprises nozzle body, orifice cap, and plug.
• Orifice cap is screwed into nozzle body.
• Orifice cap of sizes 3/8M and 1/2M are pressed into bodies.
|Material||• Body: Stainless steel 303, 304 or SCS13 or 92% Alumina (vary by nozzle code)
• Orifice cap: Stainless steel 303
• Optional material: Stainless steel 316
• R1/4, R3/4, R1, R1*1/2
• size R3/8, R1/2
People who viewed this Item also viewed the Items below.
• Full cone spray pattern with a ro…