• Full cone spray pattern with a ro…
Full cone spray/ Small capacity(Disassemblable) J series nozzles
|Pipe conn. size||1/4M||Spray angle||70ﾟ||Mean droplet diameter||130–440 μm|
|Strainer||Included or available||Standard pressure||0.2 MPa, 0.5 MPa||Spray capacity||0.09–1.40 ℓ/min|
|Air consumption||-||Free passage diameter||0.2–0.9 mm|
• Full cone spray pattern with a round impact area and uniform distribution.
• Features smallest spray capacity among full cone spray nozzles.
• Unique design developed from new engineering concept to produce fine atomization by impinging two inflows inside vortex chamber.
• Ceramic orifice and closer provide excellent wear-resistance.
Spraying: Oils, lubricants, glues, etchants
Cleaning: Galvanizing, gas
Cooling: Machinery, gas
Industries in which this nozzle is used
Pollution control, Electronics, Food
|Structure||• Spray orifice and closer are made of ceramics.
• It can be disassembled into components.
• All J series nozzles are equipped with built-in strainers.
|Material||• Metal parts: S303 or B (brass)
• Optional material: S316
• Appearance and dimensions may differ depending on materials and nozzle codes. Inquire with us for details.
People who viewed this Item also viewed the Items below.
• Small capacity hollow cone spray …