• X-shaped whirler provides large f…
Full cone spray/ Ceramic orifice and whirler Inserted JUP series nozzles
|Pipe conn. size||3/8–1*1/2F||Spray angle||60–85ﾟ||Mean droplet diameter||380–1,000 μm|
|Strainer||Not included||Standard pressure||0.2 MPa||Spray capacity||3.00–90.0 ℓ/min|
|Air consumption||-||Free passage diameter||1.2–5.0 mm|
• Full cone spray pattern with a round impact area and uniform distribution.
• Ceramic disc whirler and ceramic orifice forming vortex chamber provide excellent wear resistance.
• Medium spray capacity is available.
Cleaning: Gas, incinerator fumes, machinery, eliminators, screen, tanks, parts, crushed stones, earth and sand
Cooling: Gas, machinery, tanks, steels
Spraying: Waste water treatment, aeration, foam breaking, dust suppression
Industries in which this nozzle is used
Steelmaking, Pollution control
|Structure||• One-piece structure with ceramic whirler and orifice forming vortex chamber.|
|Material||• Sizes 1F or smaller: Stainless steel 303 or Brass
• Sizes 1*1/2 F: Stainless steel 316
• Optional material: Stainless steel 316L
• Appearance and dimensions may differ depending on materials and nozzle codes. Inquire with us for details.
People who viewed this Item also viewed the Items below.
• Full cone spray pattern with a ro…