Spillback nozzles(with variable flow) SPB series nozzles
|Pipe conn. size||Rc1/2||Spray angle||60ﾟ, 85ﾟ, 95ﾟ, 100ﾟ, 105ﾟ, 120ﾟ, 125ﾟ, 127ﾟ, or 130ﾟ||Mean droplet diameter||99–237 μm|
|Strainer||Not included||Standard pressure||2.0 MPa||Spray capacity||2.00–20.0 ℓ/min|
|Air consumption||-||Free passage diameter||1.3–3.0 mm|
• Variable capacity hollow cone spray nozzle generating fine atomization with uniform spray distribution.
• The turn-down ratio of spray capacity is 1:10.
• The variation in spray droplet sizes is minimized.
• SPB series nozzles are suitable for gas cooling where the flow rate or gas temperature varies.
• Cooling: Incinerators (flue gas desulfurization), cement factories, glass factories, blast furnaces, iron works, blast furnaces (dry dust catcher)
• Moisture control: Blast furnaces (water spraying to hot blast stove)
Industries in which this nozzle is used
• Pollution control
See the catalog below for more details.