• Large spray capacity type in SPB …
Spillback nozzles(with variable flow) SPB series nozzles
|Pipe conn. size||1/2F||Spray angle||60–130ﾟ||Mean droplet diameter||99–237 μm|
|Strainer||Not included||Standard pressure||2.0 MPa||Spray capacity||2.00–20.0 ℓ/min|
|Air consumption||-||Free passage diameter||1.3–3.0 mm|
• Variable capacity hollow cone spray nozzle generating fine atomization with uniform spray distribution.
• The turn-down ratio of spray capacity is 1:10.
• The variation in spray droplet sizes is minimized.
• SPB series nozzles are suitable for gas cooling where the flow rate or gas temperature varies.
Cooling: Incinerators (flue gas desulfurization), cement factories, glass factories, blast furnaces, iron works, blast furnaces (dry dust catcher)
Moisture control: Blast furnaces (water spraying to hot blast stove)
Industries in which this nozzle is used
|Structure||• Spray capacity can be controlled by opening/closing the return flow valve while supply pressure is kept constant.|
|Material||• Nozzle orifice: Tungsten carbide
• Protection pipe: Stainless steel 316
• Optional material: Stainless steel 316L, Stainless steel 304, Stainless steel 440C
*The mass does not include flange.
• Appearance and dimensions may differ depending on materials and nozzle codes. Inquire with us for details.
People who viewed this Item also viewed the Items below.
• Full cone pneumatic spray nozzle …