• TAA series nozzles' two-direction…
Hollow cone spray/ Large capacity (Flange-type) TAA series nozzles
|Pipe conn. size||2–4T（Flange size）||Spray angle||67–80ﾟ||Mean droplet diameter||1,800–3,800 μm|
|Strainer||Not included||Standard pressure||0.07 MPa||Spray capacity||200–1,200 ℓ/min|
|Air consumption||-||Free passage diameter||28–68 mm|
• Stable spray pattern under low pressures owing to the involute vortex chamber design.
• Made of highly wear-resistant SiC (silicon nitride bonded silicon carbide).
• Lightweight as made in all SiC (less than half of metal nozzle).
Absorption tower of flue gas desulfurization equipment
Industries in which this nozzle is used
|Structure||• One-piece cast-molded ceramics.
• Flanged connection.
|Material||• SiC (silicon nitride bonded silicon carbide)
• Optional material: SiSiC (sintered reaction-bonded silicon carbide)
• Appearance and dimensions may differ depending on materials and nozzle codes. Inquire with us for details.
People who viewed this Item also viewed the Items below.
• Hollow cone spray nozzle made of …