Hollow cone spray/ Medium capacity AAP series nozzles
|Pipe conn. size||R1/4, R3/8, or R1/2||Spray angle||75ﾟ or 80ﾟ||Mean droplet diameter||260–800 μm|
|Strainer||Not included||Standard pressure||0.2 MPa||Spray capacity||1.00–23.0 ℓ/min|
|Air consumption||-||Free passage diameter||2.0–8.0 mm|
• Stable spray pattern at both low and high pressure.
• Hollow cone spray nozzle with relatively fine atomization.
• No-whirler design minimizes clogging.
• Spraying axis 90ﾟ from the axis of the nozzle inlet.
• Cleaning: Gas, air, machines, pre-painting treatment
• Cooling: Gas, air handling unit, roofs, machineries, foods, warm water
• Spraying: Aeration, humidification
Industries in which this nozzle is used
• Pollution control
See the catalog below for more details.