Hollow cone spray/ Semi-fine atomization and low flow rate KKBP series nozzles
|Pipe conn. size||R1/4, G1/4B||Spray angle||53ﾟ, 55ﾟ, 58ﾟ, 60ﾟ, 63ﾟ, 65ﾟ, or 68ﾟ||Mean droplet diameter||160–360 μm|
|Strainer||Not included||Standard pressure||0.3 MPa||Spray capacity||0.50–2.00 ℓ/min|
|Air consumption||-||Free passage diameter||1.0–1.8 mm|
• Low flow rate hollow cone spray nozzle.
• Clog-resistant design due to large free passage diameter. Semi-fine atomization.
• Compact, lightweight design with low number of components.
• Maintenance is easy as whirler is detachable.
• Humidifying: Air handling units
• Cooling: Gas, metals
• Spraying: Chemicals
• Snow making (for snow machines)
Industries in which this nozzle is used
• Pollution control
See the catalog below for more details.