Hollow cone spray/ Extremely fine fog and ultra-low flow rate KBN series nozzles
|Pipe conn. size||R1/4||Spray angle||80ﾟ||Mean droplet diameter||35–60 μm|
|Strainer||Included or available||Standard pressure||1 Mpa (Max. operating pressure: 7 Mpa)||Spray capacity||2.00–7.25 ℓ/hr|
|Air consumption||-||Free passage diameter||0.2–0.4 mm|
• Ultra-low flow rate hollow cone spray nozzle with the finest atomization among hydraulic nozzles.
• Capable of generating extremely fine spray.
• Minimal clogging with free passage diameter 1.3–2.6 times bigger than that of conventional nozzles.
• The whirl chamber is formed by a ceramic orifice and closer, which provides excellent wear resistance.
• Cooling: Poultry farms, Outside cooling
• Humidifying: Air handling units, greenhouses
• Spraying: Alcohol, disinfectant
• Others: Dust suppression, irrigation for greenhouse
Industries in which this nozzle is used
• Fisheries & Livestock
See the catalog below for more details.