Hollow cone spray/ Extremely fine fog and ultra-low flow rate KB series nozzles
|Pipe conn. size||G1/4B||Spray angle||60ﾟ or 80ﾟ||Mean droplet diameter||45–210 μm|
|Strainer||Included||Standard pressure||0.7 MPa||Spray capacity||2.00–107 ℓ/hr|
|Air consumption||-||Free passage diameter||0.15–0.60 mm|
• Ultra-low flow rate hollow cone spray nozzle with the finest atomization among hydraulic nozzles.
• Capable of generating extremely fine spray.
• The whirl chamber is formed by a ceramic orifice and closer, which provides excellent wear resistance.
• Humidifying: Air handling units, green houses
• Cooling: Gas, thin plates, poultry
• Spraying: Alcohol, chemicals
Industries in which this nozzle is used
• Pollution control
• Fisheries & Livestock
See the catalog below for more details.