• Flat spray pattern with a mountai…
Off-center even flat spray (Quick-detachable) INOVVE series nozzles
|Pipe conn. size||1/8M, 1/4M, or 3/8M||Spray angle||45ﾟ||Mean droplet diameter||600–800 μm|
|Strainer||Not included||Standard pressure||0.3 MPa||Spray capacity||3.0–5.0 ℓ/min|
|Air consumption||-||Free passage diameter||1.0–1.3 mm|
• Off-center flat spray pattern with even distribution.
• With obliquely-angled flow, INOVVE series prevents accumulation of spray fluid and foreign particles in multiple-arrangements.
• No need for oblique installation, as the angle is built-in.
• Quick-detachable design helps to greatly reduce maintenance time.
• Easy mounting/dismounting with a knurled tab.
• No falling off of tip or packing when removing the nozzle part.
• Cooling: Steel plates, steel pieces
• Spraying: Etchants, oils, lubricants, glues, acids, insecticides, herbicides
• Cleaning: Steel plates, steel pieces, filters, felts, screens
Industries in which this nozzle is used
Steelmaking, Electronics, Paper & Pulp, Printing, Food, Agriculture, Fisheries & Livestock, Automotives
|Structure||• Two-piece structure comprising nozzle and adaptor.
• Easy installation and removal by just turning a nozzle 60ﾟ.
|Material||• Nozzle tip: PP (polypropylene)
• Adaptor: PP or PPS (polypropylene sulfide)
• Packing: FEPM
[Drawing of 1/8MINOVVE**PP(FEPM)+PPS]
①Nozzle tip ②Packing ③Adaptor
Please see the catalog (downloadable below) for the dimensions of INOVVE series with 1/4M or 3/8M adaptor.
Drawings are available on request.
Note: Appearance and dimensions may differ depending on materials and nozzle codes. Contact us for details.
People who viewed this Item also viewed the Items below.
• Off-center flat spray with unifor…