• Self-cleaning nozzle header.• Inn…
Descaling nozzles (Ultra-high pressure) TDSS series nozzle
|Pipe conn. size||Welding||Spray angle||20–65ﾟ||Mean droplet diameter||-|
|Strainer||Included or available||Standard pressure||15 MPa||Spray capacity||15.0–138 ℓ/min|
|Air consumption||-||Free passage diameter||0.7–1.5 mm|
• Flat spray nozzles specially designed for descaling.
• Produces razor-like thin, sharp stream with even spray distribution and high spray impact.
• TDSS series, with much higher spray impact, increases erosion depth by 20% compared to the conventional model.
• Descaling: rolling process in steelmaking
Industries in which this nozzle is used
|Structure||• TDSS series is designed to have no sharp protrusions inside its orifice, which minimizes energy-losses.|
|Material||• Nozzle tip: Tungsten carbide
• Nozzle tip Body: Stainless steel 303 or 304
• Appearance and dimensions may differ depending on materials and nozzle codes. Inquire with us for details.
People who viewed this Item also viewed the Items below.
• Flat spray pneumatic nozzle produ…