• Flat spray pattern with uniform d…
Flat spray with even spray distribution VEP series nozzles
|Pipe conn. size||1/8 - 1/2M||Spray angle||15 - 115ﾟ||Mean droplet diameter||140 - 1,250 μm|
|Strainer||Available for some nozzle codes||Standard pressure||0.3 MPa||Spray capacity||0.30 - 46.9 ℓ/min|
|Air consumption||-||Free passage diameter||0.2 - 5.8 mm|
• Flat spray pattern with uniform distribution throughout pattern area.
• Even spray impact across the entire spray area.
Cleaning: Automotives, containers, films, felts, filters, screens, bottles, crushed stones, earth and sand, metal parts, machines, steel plates and pieces
Spraying: Etchants, oils, lubricants, glues, solutions, insecticides, herbicides
Cooling: Gas, smokes, heat exchangers, tanks, steels, roofs
Water screen: Fire protection, heat protection, dust suppression, deodorization
Industries in which this nozzle is used
Steelmaking, Pollution control, Machinery, Electronics, Paper & Pulp, Printing, Food, Agriculture, Fisheries & Livestock, Automotives
|Structure||• Ceramic orifice inserted and adhered into metal or plastic body.
• CERTIIM® is one-shot injection molded spray tip created by molding the precision-made ceramic orifice into a plastic retainer.
|Material||• Spray orifice : ceramic
• Metal parts : S303 or B (brass)
• CERTIIM®'s plastic Body : PVDF (polyvinylidene fluoride)
• Optional material : S316 or others
• When with a strainer, add 2-5 g to the above mass.
Left:S303 or B (brass) Right:PFDF(CERTIIM®)
• Appearance and dimensions may differ depending on materials and nozzle codes. Inquire with us for details.
People who viewed this Item also viewed the Items below.
• Flat spray pattern with a mountai…