• Flat spray pattern with uniform d…
Flat spray with even spray distribution(Disassemblable) VE series nozzles
|Pipe conn. size||1/4M||Spray angle||15–115ﾟ||Mean droplet diameter||140–800 μm|
|Strainer||Available for some nozzle codes||Standard pressure||0.3 MPa||Spray capacity||0.30–46.9 ℓ/min|
|Air consumption||-||Free passage diameter||0.2–3.5 mm|
• Flat spray pattern with uniform distribution throughout pattern area.
• Even spray impact across the entire spray area.
Cleaning: Automotives, containers, films, felts, filters, screens, bottles, crushed stones, earth and sand, metal parts, machines, steel plates and pieces
Spraying: Etchants, oils, lubricants, glues, solutions, insecticides, herbicides
Cooling: Gas, smokes, heat exchangers, tanks, steels, roofs
Water screen: Fire protection, heat protection, dust suppression, deodorization
Industries in which this nozzle is used
Steelmaking, Pollution control, Machinery, Electronics, Paper & Pulp, Printing, Food, Agriculture, Fisheries & Livestock, Automotives
|Structure||• Three-piece structure with ceramic orifice inserted.
• Comprises three parts: Spray tip, cap, and adaptor. Worn-out spray tip can be replaced separately.
• Removable strainer is fitted and supplied as standard part with small capacity nozzle.
• CERTIIM® is one-shot injection molded spray tip created by molding the precision-made ceramic orifice into a plastic retainer.
|Material||• Spray orifice: ceramic
• Tip retainer: S303 or B (brass) or PVDF (polyvinylidene fluoride)
• Cap, Adaptor and Strainer: S303 or B (brass)
• Optional material: S316 or others
• When with a strainer, add 2–5 g to the above mass.
Left: S303 or B (brass) Right: PVDF(CERTIIM®)
• When with a strainer, add 2 mm to the total length.
People who viewed this Item also viewed the Items below.
• Flat spray pattern with a mountai…