• Flat spray pattern with uniform d…
Flat spray with even spray distribution(Disassemblable) VE series nozzles
|Pipe conn. size||R1/4||Spray angle||15ﾟ, 25ﾟ, 40ﾟ, 50ﾟ, 65ﾟ, 80ﾟ, 90ﾟ, or 115ﾟ||Mean droplet diameter||140–800 μm|
|Strainer||Available for some nozzle codes||Standard pressure||0.3 MPa||Spray capacity||0.30–46.9 ℓ/min|
|Air consumption||-||Free passage diameter||0.2–3.5 mm|
• Flat spray pattern with uniform distribution throughout pattern area.
• Even spray impact across the entire spray area.
• Cleaning: Automotives, containers, films, felts, filters, screens, bottles, crushed stones, earth and sand, metal parts, machines, steel plates and pieces
• Spraying: Etchants, oils, lubricants, glues, solutions, insecticides, herbicides
• Cooling: Gas, smokes, heat exchangers, tanks, steels, roofs
• Water screen: Fire protection, heat protection, dust suppression, deodorization
Industries in which this nozzle is used
• Pollution control
• Paper & Pulp
• Fisheries & Livestock
|Structure||• Three-piece structure with ceramic orifice inserted.
• Comprises three parts: Nozzle tip, cap, and adaptor. Worn-out nozzle tip can be replaced separately.
• Small spray capacity models come with or without a removable strainer.
• CERTIIM® is one-shot injection molded nozzle tip created by molding the precision-made ceramic orifice into a plastic retainer.
|Material||• Nozzle orifice: ceramic
• Tip retainer: Stainless steel 303 or Brass or PVDF (polyvinylidene fluoride)
• Cap, Adaptor and Strainer: Stainless steel 303 or Brass
• Optional material: Stainless steel 316 or others
• When with a strainer, add 2–5 g to the above mass.
People who viewed this Item also viewed the Items below.
• Flat spray pattern with a mountai…