Flat spray with mountain-shaped spray distribution(Self-cleaning) MOMOJet® series nozzles
|Pipe conn. size||R1/2||Spray angle||80ﾟ||Mean droplet diameter||300–490 μm|
|Strainer||Not included||Standard pressure||0.3 MPa||Spray capacity||2.00–6.00 ℓ/min|
|Air consumption||-||Free passage diameter||0.8–1.5 mm|
• Flat spray pattern with a mountain-shaped spray distribution having gradually tapered edges.
• If clogged, by reducing the pressure to 0.03 MPa, the nozzle tip is retracted and purges foreign particles. By increasing the pressure to 0.2 MPa and greater, normal spraying is restored.
• Straight-through orifice is suitable for multiple nozzle arrangement.
• Cleaning: Papermaking (wire, felt parts and rollers), steel plates, PCB
• Cooling: Steel plates
• Foam breaking: Waste water treatment
• Others: Applications where recirculated water is being used
Industries in which this nozzle is used
• Paper & Pulp
See the catalog below for more details.