Air booster nozzles TAIFUJet® series (42 mm-wide, Flat type) TF-F42
|Spray pattern||Flat||Pipe conn. size||1/4M||Standard pressure||-|
|Spray angle||-||Spray capacity||-||Supply air type||Compressed air|
• 42-mm wide air nozzle.
• Taking in surrounding air and boosts multiplied air flow.
• Uniform distribution resulting from the unique flat design.
• Max. allowable temperature:
• [Plastic]120℃ (245F), [Stainless steel]400℃ (750ﾟF)
Blow-off drying: Blow-off drying after washing, Edge wiper for steel surface treatment, Blow-off drying for engine block
Blowing off dust/paint dust, Rejection of inferior products, Blowing off dust for steel plate
Cooling: Pinpoint cooling for molded plastic
Industries in which this nozzle is used
Steelmaking, Machinery, Electronics, Paper & Pulp, Printing, Food, Automotives
|Structure||• Standard flat air nozzle (42 mm wide, 90 mm long) with orifice diameter of φ0.8, φ1.0, or φ1.2 mm.
• Multiplies the supplied air volume by taking in surrounding air from inlet holes positioned just before the spray orifices.
|Material||• PPS or S316L equivalent|
φd = Orifice diameter: φ0.8, φ1.0, or φ1.2 mm