• Pneumatic slit-laminar nozzle wit…
Ultra-Low Pressure Fine Fog Nozzles/ Flat SprayBAVV series nozzles
|Thread standard||Pipe conn. size||1/4 - 3/8F||Standard pressure||-|
|Spray angle||60°(*1)||Spray capacity||9.0 - 123 ℓ/hr, Normal||Supply air type||Blower air|
|Liquid feeding system||Liquid pressure||Mean droplet diameter||40 - 100 μm||Air consumption||92 - 190N ℓ/min|
|Air pressure||0.02 MPa||Free passage diameter||2.5 - 4.7 mm(*2)|
• Flat spray pneumatic nozzle producing fine atomization with a mean droplet diameter of 40 μm or more (*3).
• Energy-saving for blower-use. Low running cost.
• Clog-resistant design due to large free passage diameter.
*1) Spray angle measured at both air and liquid pressure of 0.02 MPa.
*2) Free passage diameter of spray orifice.
*3) Measured by Laser Doppler Method.
Cleaning: Liquid crystal, glass substrate, printed circuit boards
Cooling: Steel plates
Dust suppression: Raw material conveyer line
Moisture control: Paper making
Industries in which this nozzle is used
Steelmaking, Electronics, Paper & pulp, Printing, Food
|Structure||• Comprising 4 parts : Nozzle, mixing adaptor, liquid socket, air socket.
• Internal mixing type designed to mix compressed air and liquid inside the nozzle (Inner air type : compressed air flows in the center of the nozzle, while liquid flows along its circumference).
• Liquid pressure type.
|Material||• Nozzle body: S303
Pipe conn. size
• Appearance and dimensions may differ depending on nozzle codes and materials. Please contact us for details.