• Full cone spray pneumatic nozzle …
Solenoid-activated Nozzles/ Full Cone SpraySETO-SD series nozzles
|Thread standard||Pipe conn. size||1/8F||Standard pressure||-|
|Spray angle||-||Spray capacity||1.0 - 26.4 ℓ/hr, Normal||Supply air type||Compressed air|
|Liquid feeding system||Liquid pressure,Liquid siphon||Mean droplet diameter||15 - 100 μm(*1)||Air consumption||50 - 200N ℓ/min|
|Air pressure||0.2 - 0.3 MPa||Free passage diameter||0.3 - 1.0 mm(*2)|
• Full cone spray pneumatic nozzle producing fine atomization with a mean droplet diameter of 15-100 μm (*3).
• Fast response performance by solenoid activation; intermittent pulse spray at 0.02sec/1shot with a minimum of 0.006cc/shot is possible.
• Ideal for coating in small amounts, i.e. protective agent coating, etc.
• IP65, IP67 (dust-proof and water-proof) structure.
• Liquid siphon feed type (liquid pressure device is not required). Use with the liquid pressure device is also possible.
*1) Measured at compressed air pressure of 0.3 MPa and liquid pressure of 0 MPa (liquid siphon feed).
*2) Free passage diameter of liquid inlet.
*3) Measured by Laser Doppler Method.
Spraying release agent for metal molds
Uniform coating without dripping, etc.
Moisture control: Paper, cardboard
Industries in which this nozzle is used
|Structure||• Comprising 3 parts : Nozzle body, adaptor, solenoid.
• External mixing type (designed to mix air and liquid outside the nozzle).
• Liquid pressure type or Liquid siphon feed type.
|Material||• Main materials: S304 or AL (Aluminum)|
How to use
①Solenoid-activated pneumatic spray nozzle
• Appearance and dimensions may differ depending on nozzle codes and materials. Please contact us for details.
People who viewed this Item also viewed the Items below.
• Flat spray pneumatic nozzle produ…