• Uniform spray distribution with s…
Pneumatic Slit Laminar SprayPSN serie nozzles
|Thread standard||Pipe conn. size||2*3/8 - 5*3/8F||Standard pressure||-|
|Spray angle||-||Spray capacity||8.0 - 28.0 ℓ/hr(*1)||Supply air type||Compressed air|
|Liquid feeding system||Liquid pressure||Mean droplet diameter||-||Air consumption||520 - 1,700N ℓ/min(*1)|
|Air pressure||-||Free passage diameter||-|
• Pneumatic slit-laminar nozzle with uniform spray distribution throughout the entire spray pattern area.
• While multiple-nozzle alignment of conventional pneumatic spray nozzles leaves some spots unwashed, PSN nozzles provides uniform spray distribution and achieves a complete cleaning, leaving no spot unwashed. PSN can be used at spray distances as short as 5–10 mm.
*1) Measured at compressed air pressure of 0.1-0.4 MPa and liquid pressure of 0.1-0.4 MPa for PSN nozzle with slit length of 1000 mm and slit opening of 0.05 mm.
Cleaning: Glass substrate, liquid crystal
Cooling: Steel plates, moldings
Moisture control: Paper, cardboard
Surface finish process: Precision cleaning for steel surface treatment, Roll cleaning
Industries in which this nozzle is used
|Structure||• Comprising several parts : Body, packing, o-ring, etc.
• Internal mixing type designed to mix compressed air and liquid inside the nozzle (Pre-mix type : compressed air and liquid are already mixied inside the nozzle adaptor).
• Liquid pressure type.
|Material||• Packing: PE
• O-ring: FKM
• Others: S304
• Appearance and dimensions may differ depending on nozzle codes and materials. Please contact us for details.
People who viewed this Item also viewed the Items below.
• Produces laminar air flow with un…