• Large spray capacity type in SPB …
Spillback nozzles(with variable flow)SPB series nozzles
|Pipe conn. size||1/2F||Spray angle||60 - 130ﾟ||Mean droplet diameter||99 - 237 μm|
|Strainer||Not included||Standard pressure||2.0 MPa||Spray capacity||2.00 - 20.0 ℓ/min|
|Air consumption||-||Free passage diameter||1.3 - 3.0 mm|
• Variable capacity hollow cone spray nozzle generating fine atomization with uniform spray distribution.
• The turn-down ratio of spray capacity is 1 : 10.
• The variation in spray droplet sizes is minimized.
• SPB series nozzles are suitable for gas cooling where the flow rate or gas temperature varies.
Cooling: Incinerators (flue gas desulfurization), cement factories, glass factories, blast furnaces, iron works, blast furnaces (dry dust catcher)
Moisture control: Blast furnaces (water spraying to hot blast stove)
Industries in which this nozzle is used
|Structure||• Spray capacity can be controlled by opening/closing the return flow valve while supply pressure is kept constant.|
|Material||• Spray orifice : Tungsten carbide
• Protection pipe: S316
• Optional material : S316L, S304, S440C
*The mass does not include flange.
• Appearance and dimensions may differ depending on materials and nozzle codes. Inquire with us for details.
People who viewed this Item also viewed the Items below.
• Full cone pneumatic spray nozzle …